Guidelines for Parents
1. The school expects cooperation of the parents to ensure that the children:
⦿ Come to school regularly and punctually, dressed neatly and correctly.
⦿ Bring to school their books and notebooks strictly as per the schedule for the day.
⦿ Do their homework regularly.
2. All class assignments and project files must be maintained properly.
3. Parents or guardians are not permitted to walk into the classrooms to meet the teachers. Parents must always wait for the teacher at the school reception.
4. Parents must drop their wards in school well in time. Punctuality can be taught only by example.
5. Parent must keep a watch that the children should not bring crackers, toys, mobile phones etc. to the school.
6. Parents must instruct the drivers engaged by them for dropping their wards not to smoke, use alcohol or any other drug while transporting children.
7. Nutritious, fresh home-cooked food must be provided to the children before coming to school, as we do not allow parents or their servants/drivers to deliver lunch during recess.
8. No money should be given to the children to make purchases on the way to school or back home. Any money found with the children will be confiscated.
9. Parents are requested to attend parent teacher meetings or meet the class teacher as and when invited in the best interest of the student.
10. No private tutor should be engaged just for the completion of home-work. Regular tuitions do not help weak students rather they become dependent on tutor.
11. Parents are requested to maintain a file of school circulars, assignments, extra study material, annual report cards, fee slips/ receipts etc. of their ward. Duplicate assignments will not be provided near the examination. Duplicate report card can be issued only after depositing Rs. 100/- per report card.
12. MEDICAL LEAVE: If a student is likely to be absent due to prolonged illness, the class teacher must be informed as soon as possible. In case of any infectious disease (Chickenpox, Measles, Mumps, Whooping cough etc.) parents must report the facts to the class teacher at once and should not send the child to class till the period of quarantine is over. Leave application must be supported by medical certificate from treating doctor.
13. Parents are requested to notify the school immediately regarding any change in their address, contact no. or driver etc.
14. Parents are informed that their wards will be sent home after three warnings:
⦿ for arriving late
⦿ for not wearing proper and neat uniform
⦿ for creating indiscipline in the class/ school bus.
15. Parents must encourage their wards to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
16. It is requested that parents co-operate during the functions / activities by dropping and picking their wards in case school transport is not available.
17. Circulars sent through school must be acknowledged.
18. All parents are requested to impart health education to their children and ensure that they:
⦿ Maintain personal hygiene like weekly trimming of nails, taking bath daily, washing the hands with soap and water before taking meals, brushing teeth twice daily and developing regular and timely bowel habits.
⦿ Exercise regularly.
⦿ Get adequate sleep for at least 8 hours daily.
⦿ Drink water which is either boiled or filtered.
⦿ Avoid eatables from venders outside school.
⦿ Deworm children at-least once every year.
⦿ Have a dental and eye check-up done once every year.